Tuesday, October 9, 2018

ScrapAndMe - Challenge #49 - Use Pink

Hello Everyone!

It's time for another challenge at ScrapAndMe. This month in honour of breast cancer awareness month, our challenge theme is to use pink. This is an easy one everyone so I hope to see some of your beautiful entries there! For my DT work I have used ScrapAndMe collections "Little Cuties" and "Sentimentals". I have also use some beautiful wood embellishments from the Scrapiniec collection "Doily Lace".




ScrapAndMe products:

    

Scrapiniec products:

  






***
I almost fell over yesterday when I looked outside and saw who was sitting there. It was Crazy Karen, my best bud! I haven't seen her in months and I had lost all hope that she was still alive.

Karen is the last remaining squirrel friend from when I moved here and gave them all names, so to see her there put the bounce back in my step! If you look closely, you can see a huge scar above her left eye, on her forehead. She was obviously hurt quite badly. What a trooper my best bud is! I love you girl!


Everyone meet Dasher! He might be my last baby for this season, baby number 18! I thought I would give him a Christmas name since he'll still be with me when I put up the Christmas decorations! Don't you just love his dirty face and wee pink nose, omg! So cute!

16 comments:

  1. Your cards are always so pretty in pink and this is no exception, love it. How wonderful Karen has returned to see you and Dasher is a cutie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is amazing and so romantic!!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning pink card, which is absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing the videos and so glad Crazy Karen has returned to you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Pamellia, what a stunningly gorgeous card, all your layers and embellishments are wonderful, I love it.
    How lovely that Crazy Karen visited, and your videos are super, ta for sharing them, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wow wow!!!! LOVE this!!!! How sweet, romantic and feminine!! Your fabulous card is full of magnificent details! The light flowers and the gorgeous laces matches so well with the beautiful wooden embellishments!! Great layering as always!
    Pinned immediately!!! :)
    https://www.pinterest.it/pin/534802524499007101/
    I'm in awe to see Crazy Karen!!!! Hip Hip Hooray!! :D Hope that she found a home near you, so she could eat and say you hallo everyday!! :) Thanks for sharing your video and your joy with us! I hope there are too other old friends around there... it maybe...
    Dasher is super cute!!!! Such a sweet and fun guy! He seems being very well even if isn't happy to be in your hand to pose for the video! LOL
    What you will do with the baby squirrels? You will give them freedom in the wood when they will be grown? Or what?
    Big hugs, squirrel's human Mum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous feminine card Pamellia, luscious layers and details.
    Dasher looks so cute, but I was thrilled for you to see Karen visiting again.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW stunning card Pammelia fabulous pink and frothy layers -great to see Karen back again
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beaitiful card Pamellia..I love the pink and fluffiness of the layers..so gorgeous..the videos are so cute..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pink card! Gorgeous papers and wood embellies. Yahoo it’s crazy Karen! That is bug scar. So glad she survived and came to say Hi. Dasher is a cutie. Hope all the babies do well the winter. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Pamellia and cute videos. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is beautiful, Pamellia! I'm so glad Karen found her way back. How do you manage to tell them all apart?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow love this card hun, stunning design and so pretty, I don't know how you know which squirrel is which, lol hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Pamellia what a fabulous creation - love the pink rose nestled in the lemon bow.
    That certainly some scar Crazy Karen has!! no wonder she was missing for ages while she recuperated! Dasher is a wee fighter. 18 babies, that's quite a lot of work for one season!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness! This card is so beautiful Pamellia!! So soft and romantic and totally divine as all your cards are!
    I am so loving the videos you post on fb of your little patients. It is so wonderful to see them all getting better day by day. It will be sad when you have to let them go but you should be so proud of what you are doing! Have a wonderful day my dear friend!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. To use pink is no challenge to you my friend but you have pulled out all of the stops on this card, it really is a stunner and so pretty.

    Dasher is such a good name.

    Dionne x

    ReplyDelete