Saturday, December 8, 2018

ScrapAndMe - Challenge #51 - Anything Goes

Hello Everyone!

It's time for another challenge at ScrapAndMe. This month our theme is "Anything Goes". You can make whatever you want, so have fun! For my card I have used some gorgeous papers from the ScrapAndMe "Christmas Memories" collection. I have also used a beautiful wreath from the Scrapiniec "Holly Jolly" collection.




ScrapAndMe products used:
   
   
Scrapiniec products:





***
There are a lot fuzzy creatures in my home, like this little guy, Nemo. I'm sure you remember him. He is almost 2 1/2 years old now, which is pretty darned amazing for a hamster. I may not post about him often, but I love this little boy with all my heart! Just look at those ears! lol


I hope everyone is working hard on Christmas preparations as the big day approaches!
Have a great weekend, Pamellia :)

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love it. Nemo is a real cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and your card is lovely too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nemo is so very cute, he has really long hair, not seen that in a hamster before.
    Your card is stunning, beautifully designed and what gorgeous embellishments and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a wonderful shape and a beautiful card Pamellia.
    Nemo is a real cute little guy.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gorgeous bauble shaped card and fabulous layers and embellishments--great video of Nemo we have a long haired hamster too Fudge and he is going grey bless him
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I do adore your bauble cards, such a clever design. Those gorgeous red flowers are the star of the show and that holly wreath is so pretty.

    Little Nemo is such a sweetheart, it is getting on a bit now but clearly very well.

    I have at last started on my Christmas cards, not before time, but still no sign of any decorations!

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card shaped like an ornament! The papers are beautiful and your embellishments are stunning as usual. Aww isn’t Nemo a cutesy pie. Big ears and sooo fluffy! Mwah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing card/ornament!! Love so much the wooden wreath and the festive embellishments with the white splatters!! Fabulous papers and the distressed edges make the shape so vintage and precious! Adorable work as always!
    Hallo Nemo, glad to see you again!! :D I remember your cute and fun face and those big ears!! Your fur has grown! :)
    Big hugs Mama Pamellia!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Pamellia! I love the wreath and all those watercolor greens and berries all arranged so beautifully! Such a treat to see Nemo in 'action'! My daughter just got a bunny--Nugget. Since she's got him at college, I've yet to hold him. But I can't wait! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely Christmas card, Pamellia! Nemo is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Terrifically festive card Pamellia! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very pretty card Pamellia - and Nemo is gorgeous!! I just wanted to pick him uo and ciddle him!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous card! I love all the elements and the shaker! Shakers are one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete