Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Purple Tulip Bouquet

Hello Everyone!

Today I am sharing this magical card featuring the lovely purple and yellow papers from the Pion Design collection "Four Seasons of Fairies". Such a wonderful image of this fairy in the tulips, I just adore it!




Pion products:

Four Seasons of Fairies - PD24001A
Four Seasons of Fairies - PD24002B
Four Seasons of Fairies - PD24003B
Four Seasons of Fairies - PD6143




***
OMG, THAT TONGUE!
This is Sneezy. He's the only boy, and he's constantly showing off to the girls with his high jumps, his chin ups, and his pointless attempts to lick his way to freedom! Lol

10 comments:

  1. Oh my!! Your card is absolutely divine Pamellia!! The papers are gorgeous and, as always, I adore the beautiful lace and all of the details you've added. Stunning, stunning work!
    Goodness me .. that tongue!!! How cute is Sneezy?? I really can't get over how tiny they are and how totally adorable! Thank you so much for continueing to share their story. Have a fabulous day! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Spring card Pamellia, lovely colour for the tulips, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Pamellia! I think Sneezy is trying to get out! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Sneezy, he really want be free!! Hope that you could give him freedom early...
    Your amazing card seems just perfect for a wedding, love the delicate papers and the gorgeous shabby bow with the bunch of little flowers! Fabulous touches of pearls and lace!
    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet little guy, he's clinging on well.
    Gorgeous card Pamellia, the papers are wonderful, I love all the layers and embellishments, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card love the beautiful tulip paper and gorgeous layers and embellishments-cute little sneezy!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw my first tulips today...coral in color...but your lavender beauties are perfection! Gorgeous card...just yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Pamellia. The tulips look so fresh and makes my think of warm late spring days.

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous card with lots of those fluffy layers of delicately colored papers and lovely laces. This just takes my breath away! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete