Thursday, October 10, 2019

Peace on Earth Ornament Card

Hello Everyone!

Today I am sharing my first card created using this year's Pion Design Christmas collection "A Christmas to Remember". I just adore the amazing collection of vintage images this year, isn't this Santa fabulous!!





Pion products:

A Christmas to Remember - PD30003B
A Christmas to Remember - PD30006B
A Christmas to Remember - PD31002
A Christmas to Remember - PD30015



Thanks for visiting and Happy Crafting!
Pamellia :)

7 comments:

  1. Stunning card Pamellia, gorgeous papers and layers, the Santa is so beautiful. I hope you are well, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and so is your pic set up and photos! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hun, thought i'd visit, have you missed me? lol gorgeous card hun, beautiful detail and shape, hope your ok, not chatted for ages, Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooohhhh... Your ornament cards are always a delight, Pamellia, and this one isn't an exception!!! Amazing papers and dimensions!!! Delicious embellishments!! LOVE any detail!! Thanks for sharing your ART with us!
    Hope that all your babies are well, dear big Mama. ;) And you too! :)
    I miss your photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, Pamellia! I love blue and white and all the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know how you find the time to make your beautiful creations Pamellia but it is always such a treat to see a new post from you pop up on my feed!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how much do I love your Christmas bauble cards, each and every one of them are gorgeous and this one is no exception. This one is a real stunner.

    Merry Christmas!

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete