Monday, August 20, 2018

Pion Design - Pop-up Christmas Poinsettia

Hello Everyone!

Today I am sharing this tag shaped Christmas card featuring the gorgeous new Pion Design Christmas collection "Let's Be Jolly". I am so in love with all the traditional colours and the stunning festive designs! I have also used a beautiful mistletoe embellishment from Scrapiniec to dress up the front cover.



And a surprise when you open the tag because the inside pops up to make a 3D Christmas card!! I have used some wonderful vintage images from the collection to finish the inside. Thank you to my dear friend Lisa of A Mermaid's Crafts who inspired me to venture into a whole new world of fun with her amazing pop-up cards.



Pion products:

Let's Be Jolly - PD20005A
Let's Be Jolly - PD20005B
Let's Be Jolly - PD20010B
Let's Be Jolly - PD20011A
Let's Be Jolly - PD20012A
Pion Design Palette - Pion Red IV PD6144


Scrapiniec embellishment from the "Mistletoe" collection:




***
I'm so happy to tell you that I am now completely official and legally able to raise and care for baby wildlife! I will be continuing my studies as I will now enter stage 2, which is the medical side of the training. Meanwhile, I will be sharing the sweet faces that come through the front door of "PJs Wildlife Orphanage" and the stories that come with them!

This is the sweet little Chandler Bing, my very first legal resident ever!! He fell from a tree last Friday during a rainstorm and was picked up my a kind passer-by, who then took him to animal control. Thankfully instead of putting him down, they called me and asked if I would take him...

There's no saying no to this face!!!


He was cold and wet and covered in fly larvae, but a warm bath and some warm snuggly blankets put the life back into him. He's got a great appetite now and he's growing wicked fast!! Sweet boy!

That's it for today. Thank you for stopping in and for all the amazing comments and support!




20 comments:

  1. Congratulations Pamellia, thanks goodness for people like you. He's a sweet wee critter, I'm sure he will thrive under your care.
    Your card is stunning, gorgeous papers and toppers and wonderful embellishmets. What an intricate design, its fabulous, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag, Pamellia! It looks so complicated to make. Would love a video/tutorial on making one. Congrats on being an official wildlife caregiver! I know these animals will get the best care possible with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was thinking-love the tag shape-----then WOW saw the fabulous inside -stunning.Congrats on making it official and look forward to seeing Bing progress
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely accordion style creation, Pamellia! Beautiful lace, too! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wow wow!!!!!! :D Awesome!!! Great post with this fantastic tag/3D Christmas card and your very good notices!!! Yay!! Your pop up is simply amazing, love, love, love it!! Such fabulous festive feel, so sweet and happy! Love all the laces and the papers, and that surprise inside is a delight!!! This system is good also for mini albums!! Amazing details! It'ss a winner project!
    So so happy to hear that now you are legally able to raise and care wild babies! Hip Hip Hooray for you!!!!! :D I'm really happy for you and for all those little animals! You are the best! And LOVE the tiny Chandler Bing, how cute and delicate!!! :) I'm sure that with your help he will grown fast and will became a beautiful boy
    Big hugs and big blessings for you, sweet lady! You deserved the best!
    ... And you have found your way, isn't it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beauty Pamellia the cover is amazing and the j side is an absolute treat!! I am sure little Chandler will thrive under your loving care xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic pop up tag card Pamellia..absolutely gorgeous and that tiny wee baby..bless him..


    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is an absolutely gorgeous design for the beautiful Christmas card.
    Congratulations on getting the legal papers to look after the orphan wild life. I am so pleased for you and the animals that come into your care, will receive the best start to their lives you will give them.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeously festive pop up card Pamellia! Love it!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so beautiful Pamellia!! I love the tag shape and the inside .. WOW!! .. absolutely spectacular!! I also love Lisa's pop-up cards and you have made this totally your own!! Love the papers and adore all the beautiful embellishments!!
    Congratulations on getting your credentials so you can legally look after orphaned wildlife! That is so awesome .. you must be thrilled to bits!! I know that the animals coming under your care will get lots of love and the very best treatment. Chandler Bing (love that name) is a real cutie and he will grow big and strong with you to look after him! I wish the very best for you in your new endeavour. Love and hugs and Blessings. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what an incredible tag Pamellia - I gasped when I first saw it open, it's amazing.
    Your wee border is beautiful - may he fully recover and be returned to the wild when able.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  12. My goodness this is a work of art Pamellia, I've been admiring Lisa's pop up creations too and thinking of having a go myself!
    It's wonderful that you will be officially caring for the wildlife and look forward to hearing about your 'patients'
    Chandler Bing is a lucky boy and I'm so thankful he found his way to you
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What die did you use to make tag card? If not a pop up die, is there directions somewhere to make this card?

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW WOW WOWeeeeeeee this is Super STUNNING, you always have lots of details on your cards, but this is AMAZING. Such a fabulous design and made magic in your hands. Congratulations on your "pass" and well done on getting your first little invalid.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Pamellia
    Apologies for being missing for so long but lots been going on.
    Beautiful card and the pop up aspect is fantastic.
    Congratulations on your qualification. I can think of no better person to look after these poor little cuties.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely gorgeous! Chandler Bing is adorable as well..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Pamellia, Chandler Bing is truly adorable, love seeing the photos. Your interactive card is stunning as always. Love the snowy elements. Tracy ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  18. Many, many congratulations Pamelia, I am so pleased that all of your hard work has paid off. I am looking forward to reading all about Chandler Bing's progress (I love that name, te he).

    This card has blown my mind, it is soooooo amazing. Wonderful papers and great colours, but when I scrolled down to the open card I just could not believe my eyes, totally stunning. Whoever receives this is so lucky, I bet they never throw it away.

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a gorgeous project! So many lovely elements. Congrats on finishing Level 1, it's always wonderful to see someone doing something they have such a passion for. Glad to know those orphaned babies will be in good hands!

    ReplyDelete
  20. It is incredible the amount of detailing that you incorporated into this tag. I love the small detail designs, stunning! Thanks for the share, hope you have a fantastic weekend. Keep up the posts.


    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete