Sunday, September 17, 2017

Pumpkin Kisses

Hello Everyone!

Today I am sharing a card that could be used for almost any fall occasion. I have used the new Pion Design collection "Summer Falls into Autumn". Don't you just love these wonderful pumpkin images and beautiful Autumn designs!



   

Pion products:
Summer Falls into Autumn - October Harvest PD9602
Summer Falls into Autumn - Falling Leaves PD9608
Summer Falls into Autumn - Apples Orchard PD9605
Summer Falls into Autumn - Borders PD9611
Summer Falls into Autumn - Tags PD9612
Images From the Past - Summer Falls into Autumn PD1630

I am so excited to announce the upcoming release of the second Christmas collection from Pion Design. "Christmas Wishes" is a traditional Christmas collection embracing the magic of the holiday! More information coming soon!











***
Photography is as much about patience as it is about skill. I just knew this lovely patch of flowers where Willy lives would make a beautiful location for squirrel photos, so I set down some peanuts and camped out. It was almost two hours before the squirrels started to come, but it was totally worth it. I got so many amazing shots and I will share some with you over the next few posts.


How excited was I to look outside see this handsome little dude! I'm lucky if I see a half dozen Woodpeckers a year, and they're usually females! What an awesome way to end the summer!


Sweet little juvenile Sparrow!


The babies are almost all grown up now. A few more feathers left to fall out and they'll look just like Mom and Dad! (their Mom and Dad, not mine) lol


With winter just around the corner, I'm starting a new photography wish list. I've never seen a rabbit in the winter time, so I'm hoping to see one this year. I mean, a bunny in the snow, how adorable would that be!


"Can you look the other way now please. I'm gonna hide this peanut in my secret tree spot!" 
~a trail friend~


"I see nothing has changed human, you still trade peanuts for poses, eh! " 
~Miss Cherie~


"Oh human, you look so silly with that camera stuck to your face!" 
~One Whisker Wally~

UPDATE: After I took this photo, Wally showed up with only half of a white whisker, then a few days later it was gone completely. I have no idea why his white whisker disappeared or if it will grow back in. So now I guess he's just Wally. Lol


"Hey, who are you? What are you doing? Why are you slinking around in the grass!" 
~Patty Cake~


That's it for today. Thank you for stopping in and for all the amazing comments. If you have any questions or interesting tidbits about today's wildlife, please let me know.


22 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Autumn is my fave season. Gorgeous photos of our little friends, thanks for sharing. Hope you get to see your snow bunny! Have a nice Sunday, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous, love the delicate shades. End again, your photos, I adore, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful papers Pamellia..I adore pumpkins..I love their colour and texture and love eating them too..Gorgeous card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful creation!
    Love the pumpkin and the corns images, the colors are absolutely gorgeous! Adorable crinkle ribbon and such lovely frame with flowers and leaves and the peeking out straw!
    Adorable Woodpecker!! How cute! Love all the birds photo, but that rabbit is the most sweet with his big ears! :D
    The words you put at that trail friend's mouth made me laught so much... "You are an incorrigible lady LOL :D ... but very generous giving us all your peanuts!!" Ah ah ha :D
    Adorable Wally, with or without the white whisker ! Great photo!
    Patty Cake seems really standing guard on her zone! How beautiful she is!
    Waiting for the new photo, surely they will amaze me!
    Big hugs, great wildlife friend! Give a lot of peanuts to the squirrels and very much food to the other furry and feather friends, the winter seems will be strong and very long, this year!
    See you soon, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An absolutely beautiful card. Autumn is a favourite season of mine as well.
    I love the wonderful photos of the birds and squirrels. Hope you get your wish to see a squirrel in the snow,
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pamellia
    You really make those papers sing Autumn on th I beautiful card. Kate (cuilliesocks) Will love this as she is an Autumn gal.
    Lovely shots of the furry friends as always......I think the rabbits are smart enough not to go out in the snow lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous papers and love how you've used them on your amazing card. Fun pumpkin peeping out from the ribbon on the left of your card. Great layering and lots of fabulous interest x. Amazing photos too and great patience x Fun captions and chuckled at the renaming of the little whisker guy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous papers,textured layers and love the beautiful frame-love all the photo shots too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pamellia, your cards and photos are always such a delight! I always look forward to seeing your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card love how you framed the pumpkins lots of layers and interesting embellishments . Amazing photos of your furry friends.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi dear Pamellia, what a super card you have made with the new papers. The pumpkins are adorable and the whole creation edible. I was so glad to see your post...and of course your gorgeous photos too. I hope you get to see a bunny too in the snow, what a great shot that would be. I hope you are keeping well and I keep you in my thoughts..take care my friend. Much love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a stunning card, Pamellia!! Wow!! I love the papers!! You truly do showcase them to perfection!! I love how you've framed the pumpkins and the amazing texture and layers!! Absolutely spectacular, my friend!! I love every single detail!!

    Your photos are so gorgeous!! I love the adorable bunny and (formally) One-Whisker Wally!! Too cute!! I can't wait to see the shots of the squirrels in the beautiful flower field!! I hope you have a wonderful week, my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Pamellia what a stunning card, beautiful colours, the papers are gorgeous, and I love the little pumpkin charm, it's a wonderful design.
    Marvellous wildlife photos, love the cygnet, so beautiful, thanks for sharing them, Ang was right I love the Autumnal theme, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card, Pamellia! I love the beautiful details! And how lovely photos! I love especially the woodpecker, the sparrow and the rabbit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh what an amazing creations Pamellia - it is more than just a card, it;s a whole work of art!! You have really made those papers sing!
    Love your photos, and as for Willy and his white whisker, only time will tell if he lives up to his name
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my .. what an absolutely divine card Pamellia! I love the bits of lace, all the gorgeous layers and the framed pumpkins .. so beautiful!! You sure know how to leave me drooling!!!
    Fantastic photography as always. Love them all but especially your cute little squirrels. Never get enough of them!! Thank you for sharing your sweet little friends. Have a wonderful day! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm WOWED every time I visit, such a STUNNING card, beautiful colours and wishes. Your photography skills indeed have patience, absolutely fabulous photos, you should be wildlife photographer of the year.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pamellia, Your card is absolutely amazing!! I just adore those pumpkin papers!! How beautiful!!
    Your photos continue to amaze me and I so hope to see you on the cover of a nature magazine or television nature show someday! Seriously!
    lots of love,Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such gorgeous paper and I adore your creation. This is exquisite. I miss hearing from you and hope you are well. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  20. I, too, love those beautiful papers, but in your hands they are even more beautiful, I love your layering and the frame is gorgeous!

    The bird photos are so beautiful but that little bunny has stolen my heart, he/she is just adorable! Looking forward to seeing your new photos! Hope all is well with you my friend. Hugs, Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Once again your card is just amazing, and that little Jack-o-lantern is just adorable! Love the wildlife photos, I do have a spot spot for the bunny of course, but those squirrels are just so charismatic. I'm sure they are totally thinking exactly what you say!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing card, I do not know what you did to those pumpkins but they look 3D, I did a double take to make sure they were not little plastic pumpkins.

    As always, fabulous wildlife shots. The bunny is adorable and I love how you have set up the pic of Patty Cake.

    Have a great week.

    Dionne xxx

    ReplyDelete