Friday, July 18, 2014

Challenge Winners - Just Us Girls, City Crafter and The Shabby Tea Room

Wonderful news everyone! Three of my cards have been chosen as challenge winners! I'm so excited and honoured to have my cards chosen out of so many wonderful entries. I never imagined the warm welcome I would get when I joined the crafting community, but the challenge blogs I have participated in so far have been fun, challenging, amazing and also, quite addictive! If you haven't had a chance to visit these three blogs yet, I highly recommend you do!

I send my thanks out to all of the judges and I send my congratulations out to all of the other wonderful winners and gorgeous entries. I also want to thank everyone for their kind comments. I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and jot down a few words!

My flower garden card got me chosen for Chic of the Week over at Just Us Girls. I entered it into Challenge #249 Trend - Woodgrain.

Click here to see more of my flower garden card.


I am completely honoured to display this badge:


My beach card got a Spotlight Artist award at City Crafter Challenge Blog. I entered it into Challenge #218 - Let's go to the Beach!

Click here to see more of my beach card.


I will proudly display this badge!


My pink and aqua card was in the terrific top three at The Shabby Tea Room. It was entered into Challenge #226 - Polka Dot Love.

 To see more of my polka dot card, click here.



This badge will be displayed with pride!

Have a great day!



4 comments:

  1. Congrats! Pamela, your cards are fantastic!! I love your style. Very talented and creative!! I look forward to following your blog to see what you create next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ciloma, what kind words! Welcome to My Little Craft Things!

      Delete
  2. congrats Pamellia, well deserved xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sherryn, I really appreciate that! :)

      Delete