Monday, July 7, 2014

Southern Girls Challenge - You Spin me Round Baby

Hello Everyone. I'm back with a super fun challenge for you today. It's the "You Spin me Round Baby" challenge over at the Southern Girls Challenge Blog. I love this blog, the DT is very talented and the challenges are very creative. I'm so glad to have stumbled on it. I recommend you go over and visit them.

The theme is all things round, so for my card...I made it round. I used Tim Holtz distress inks Stormy Sky, Tumbled Glass and Brushed Corduroy. I hope you enjoy!



Lots of layers of circles outside and inside.


 The round lace flower in the center is handmade with a piece of eyelet lace.

Dies: Spellbinders-scalloped circles, Spellbinders-fancy tags two
the pearls on the tag are from Want 2 Scrap
The decorative pin is handmade, the sentiment is computer generated, everything else is from my stash


Thanks for stopping in! If you have any questions, please let me know.



5 comments:

  1. This Is just beautiful Love everything about it. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: Your blog is lovely what gorgeous cards you make xo

      Delete
  2. This is sooooo gorgeous, love your work very much and would love to watch for future projects so have joined your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sherryn! And welcome to My Little Craft Things. If you have any questions, just let me know.

      Delete