Thursday, July 10, 2014

Winner - Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #118

Hello Everybody! I have some exciting news today. I am so honoured to tell you that my card was the winner of  the Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #118 - Wooden It Be Loverly!!

Here is the card that I entered. To view the post with lots more pictures CLICK HERE.


I will proudly display this badge!


Thank you to all of the judges for choosing my card out of so many wonderful entries and congratulations to the other winners. I look forward to many more fun challenges!

Thanks for stopping in!


4 comments:

  1. félicitation, c'est très mérité! biz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fabiola!! And thanks for your wonderful comments!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your win! Totally deserved! This is a stunner! Love what you did with the twine and a peg... so cute.
    Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ingrid! This one was a lot of fun to make.

      Delete